Sunday, July 17, 2016

Technique Junkies Showcase Day 4

Good morning y'all! Thanks for joining me for the last day of the Technique Junkies weekend showcase. 
Today I am featuring two projecting focusing on the sentiment stamp Dance in the Rain.


For the card on the left above, the background was created using clouds and rain stencils. Then the background stamp Fresh Chevron was stamped through the cloud stencil to give some texture.



The second card background was created using a technique I just learned from Jennifer McGuire's Blog. Check it out here- it's a great technique for all the Texture background stamps from TJ and provides endless possibilities. For this card the background stamp is one of my favorites Star Power


The silhouette stamp Rain Dance pairs perfectly with this sentiment!

Thanks for joining me this weekend for the TJ showcase- stay tuned here for more inspiration!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam





2 comments:

Post a Comment