Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thursday everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!! Here today to share some Christmas inspiration!  It is that time of year now-only 29 days till Christmas, have you started making your Christmas cards/projects yet? Here's a fun one featuring Paper Wings Productions' stamps:




I love how this one layer card has so much dimension and texture and is super fun to create.  I started by stamping the Big Textures background stamp with white acrylic paint to create a background resist. After drying Ranger Distress Stain Festive Berries was applied over top. 
And then the magic happens- I stamped the tree from the wood cuts set over the background and I just love how it melts into the background as the white paint resists the ink. 


I am going to make a few more of these to send as Christmas cards-adding a fun holiday sentiment inside!
Thanks for joining me today and Happy Turkey Day! Enjoy with your loved ones!
Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment