Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Technique Junkies July Release Blog Hop!


Happy July Junkies! 
The  Technique Junkie Design Team is celebrating July with a blog hop showcasing all of the new designs for this month.  You should have arrived here from the Design Team Blog-if not be sure to start there so not to miss all the great inspiration!
 You can SAVE during these celebration days as well.  The July release stamps will be on SALE (15% OFF) until July 8th!  Get them while their hot!!

One of my absolute favorites from this month's release is PS077 Botanical Bee. This set comes with a fantastic large Bee as well as some complimentary sentiments!
I stamped the bee with Versamark Watermark ink and embossed with Distress Embossing powder Black Soot to give texture to the black areas of the bee.  I then masked the bee and applied various colors of distress inks over a TCW stencil to create the honeycomb background.  The sentiment was then stamped in Archival black and the bee's body with Mustard Seed Distress and the wings with Pumice stone.
I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Summer.

I was so excited about the July releases I made a second project for the hop with the S616 Feathers background stamp. So many techniques can be used with this one.  For this project I chose to use Pan Pastels and Versamark Ink.
The sentiment is called Winds of Change.

Here's a close up of the amazing detail in this stamp. I just love how the Pan Pastels blend so seemlessly.

Thanks so much for joining us today and be sure to visit the TJ store for all these fantastic  products.
The talented Beth Norman is your next stop on the hop-be sure to check out her amazing creations!
Pam DeChellis -YOU ARE HERE


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Pam. I love using Pan Pastels and always forget to break mine out. Love the color gradients you achieved. As usual, you've put out some beautiful work to celebrate this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Pam. I was also thinking about embossing my feathers white. I love the way that turned out, and the colors on the card are my fave! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous. That bumble bee really pops on your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment