Friday, March 20, 2015

Another Creative Vision Showcase




So excited to be back today with another of my projects for Creativ Vision Stamps - the more I work with these stamps, the more I love them!! Such great quality- I cannot say enough about them.  I use a ton of techniques in my projects and they just stand up so well to all types of inks!
The stamp set I am showcasing here is : Grapes in Wine.  Just love this set- great images and great quips and sentiments:


The background is altered text print patterned paper colored with various shades of red and purple distress.  The array of wine glasses and "got wine" was stamped over top in archival black ink.  I stamped the wine glasses a second time on another piece of the patterned paper and cut out. After coloring each they were adhered over the stamped images to give some added dimension.





Be sure to stop on over to the Creative Vision Stamp site and check out their selection! You will not be disappointed!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment