Saturday, February 7, 2015

Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge: You Anchor Me





I am entering my You Anchor Me card into the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge.  Since we are stuck here amongst lots of snow here in Massachusetts, with MORE to come, I wanted to drift away and think of summertime and the ocean.  I love this stamp set Nauticool by Paper Smooches! Check out the rest of their fun stamps at Paper Smooches Stamps I used a bit of distress ink spritzed onto the background of white cardstock dry embossed with a repeating anchor pattern.  The anchor chain embellishment is from Tim Holtz's idea-ology line- I took apart different pieces and attached with jump rings- wanted to give it a real "anchored" look. 




You can join the fun at Paper Smooches Sparks blog.






3 comments:

  1. That card is adorable! Love that you put the anchors on a chain!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little chain and the distress look is fabulous!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love that you used distress markers. I have some and never remember to use them. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment